VALENCIA SHORES HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- TOTAL OF 1,143 HOMES
- Electronic entry gates utilizing bar code scanners at both entrances
- 24 hour security staff at entry gate houses at Lyons Road and at US 441
- Professional management company and on-site administrative and
- On-site full time Social Director
- On-site Fitness Director
- Two On-site Tennis Professionals
- Professional maintenance and upkeep of community landscaping
- common area landscaping within the buffer tracts, open spaces and
rights of way
- entry monument, site privacy walls and perimeter
fencing (where applicable)
- community water sprinkler system for use on Association
property and residents property
- the lakes, including lake banks, littoral plantings and lake fountains
- all private streets, sidewalk and bike paths
In addition to the above, membership in the HOA includes cable television, Internet and telephone services from Hotwire Communications. Hotwire also provides 24 hour home alarm monitoring. The HOA also provides yard maintenance around all homes and all insurance for Association property.
Association dues are paid on a quarterly basis.
The community is governed by a nine member Board of Directors who serve staggered two year terms. Governance is according to the Community Documents and Rules and Regulations accepted by each resident when they purchase their home.